Product detail and Information about Dr. Jain’s Greynil Dark Shade, 100 Gm
Each 5 g Contains:
|Hindi Names||Botanical Names||Gms|
|Indigo (Neel Leaf)||Indigofera Tinctoria||2.5 g|
|Mehandi (Leaf)||Lawsonia Alba||2.5 g|
|Sofia Oil (Perfume)||Not Applicable||Q.S.|
How to use :
- Take the required quantity (according to hair volume) of Greynil Dark Powder in a bowl; slowly add boiling water to it while stirring.
- Stir continuously for 5 minutes (which release the enzymes).
- When the paste turns lukewarm apply it to hair.
- Start by applying the paste to roots by parting at different places separating the hair strand by strand.
- Apply all over the scalp and hair and pile up the hair on top of the head.
- Put a plastic shower cap to cover the entire head.
- Wrap the head with long cotton cloth. (This helps in keeping hair warm for better colouring and also for avoiding cold).
- Keep it for two hours and wash with lukewarm water.
- Do not use soap or shampoo for washing. The clear hair colour appears only after 24 hours.
- Next day, massage the scalp and hair with Dr. Jain’s Jaswand Kesh Tel at night and wash hair next morning with Dr. Jain’s – Herbals Shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment weekly for first month and then once in 10 days.
- During this treatment hair growth is faster, hence you may notice emergence of white hair at the roots, much earlier than before.
- To mask this, touch up with little paste as and when necessary.