Product details and information about Dhanvantari Til Taila, 100 ML
Dhanvantari til taila oil has high stability due to the presence of high levels of natural antioxidants. til oil has great therapeutic value. Both externally and internally. It is edible and used for medicinal purposes since the Vedic period. The word Taila is derived from its til Tila.
- This oil can be used for salad dressing, cooking and massaging. Its external massage is good for the skin. hair and joints.
- Sesame oil or Til oil is very good for the skin. It is an antioxidant and a good moisturizer. For skin dryness it is an excellent medicine.
- This oil is used for body massage as it contains vitamin E and penetrates skin easily.
- This oil is good for scalp and foot massage. Its regular application in hairs cures dryness and prevents premature hair greying. It is also applied on scalp in headaches and migraine.
- This oil is rich in minerals (copper, calcium, zinc, iron). Calcium and zinc are good for bones. Copper gives relief in arthritis, gout. Magnesium supports respiratory and vascular health. Its oral consumption improves bone health.
There are no reviews yet.