Products Details and Description of Ayouthveda Purple Rice Hair Conditioner, 200ml
Ayouthveda Purple Rice Conditioner embraces the majestic properties of Purple Rice, to restore moisture, smooth strands, and revive lackluster locks. Sourced from the beautiful region of Manipur, Purple rice, popularly known as the “Emperor’s rice,” holds a special place in the hearts of royal families in China.
Its deep conditioning indulges your hair with essential nutrients and hydration, which is especially beneficial for dry or brittle hair.
The Kernel protein from Corn repairs damaged follicles, promoting stronger hair growth while safeguarding the vibrancy of color-treated tresses.
- Controls dandruff
- Enhances hair volume
- Conditions hair & reduces frizz
- Nourishes & hydrates hair
Key Ingredients :
- Purple Rice Water: Extracted from Oryza Sativa, commonly known as Purple Rice, it boasts high concentrations of antioxidants that protect hair from environmental damage. Its healthy fats work to nourish and hydrate hair, leaving it looking and feeling revitalized.
- Betel Leaves: Derived from the lush and vibrant Betel leaf plant, Betel Leaves contain an abundance of antioxidants and vitamins that help to strengthen hair follicles, preventing breakage and promoting healthy locks. Its refreshing and rejuvenating properties leave your hair feeling fresh and revitalized.
- Eggplant: Rich in vitamins and minerals, Eggplant provides hair with essential nutrients that help to restore moisture and repair damage. Its high concentration of Vitamins B1 and B6, as well as magnesium, iron, and calcium, make it an excellent choice for promoting strong and healthy hair.
- Guava Leaves: Guava leaves are packed with powerful antioxidants and vitamins that work to nourish and replenish hair. Its high Vitamin C and phenolic compound concentration strengthens hair follicles, reducing hair loss and dandruff. Its deep conditioning properties will leave your hair feeling soft, smooth, and silky.
How to Use
- Step 1: Wet your hair & scalp.
- Step 2: Wash hair with Purple rice shampoo
- Step 3: Apply a sufficient amount of Purple rice conditioner on damp hair Leave for 2-3 minutes
- Step 4: Rinse thoroughly with water