Products Details and Description of Ayouthveda Indian Clay Handmade Soap,100gram
Indian clay soap is a hand-made three-layered mineral-rich clay bar unearthed from the renowned bedrock quarries of the Kolar region of Karnataka, the fertile lands of Madhya Pradesh & the plenty of full volcanic ash sediments in the western India continent.
The naturally occurring clays like fuller’s earth clay (multani mitti) & purified chalk clay (khadiya mitti) make this wonderful skin-pampering soap a natural revitalizer for your skin. The soap is enriched with the generous amounts of skin loving oils & herbal extracts which nourish skin every time you bathe.
Benefits your skin with :
- Fusion of mineral rich three-layered clay bar
- Three layer with three exclusive benefits: Clean- Tone- Revitalize skin
- Brightens complexions with khadiya mitti
- Balance oil production & tightens pores with multani mitti
- Comes with calming earthy fragrance
- Nourish, protect & hydrate skin
Exclusive benefits :
- Handmade soap with earthen purity
- Fulfills nutritional needs of your skin with mineral rich clays
- Improves dermal blood supply with sand wood oil & manjistha
- Peppermint soothes inflammation & relieves redness
- Can be use on face & body
- UnisexDirection of use
Wet your face & body with water & gently apply the soap to create a lather & rinse clean.