Krimisodhini Gulika Benefits:
- Helps to relieve intestinal worms
- Has laxative action, relieves constipation.
- Shrunken chest, bloated belly, emaciated limbs, noctural fever and constant grumbling in children can be quickly cured by this.
Krimisodhini Gulika Dosage:
2 tablets at night, before food with water or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Children of 5 may take a full pill, and of lower ages proportionately smaller doses.
Krimisodhini Gulika Adjuvants:
Hot water, Chandrasuradi kashayam or Vidangadi kashayam.
After purging take rice with buttermilk cooked with the bark of Palasha (Butea monosperma).This may be continued for 3-7 days. Avoid milk, meat, cereals, jaggery, curd, ghee, fresh rice, flattened or roasted rice, coconut, leafy vegetables, tamarind and sweets.
Krimisodhini Gulika side effects:
There are no known side effects of this medicine.
Krimisodhini Gulika Ingredients:
- Tulasibeeja – Ocimum sanctum
- Ramata – Ferula asafoetida
- Krishnajiraka – Nigella sativa
- Hiravi – Garcinia morella
- Teekshnavrikshaphala – Croton tiglium
- Palasabeeja – Butea monosperma
- Aqueous extract of:
- Mushkaka – Butea monosperma