Product details and information about Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (AVP) Dhanwantharam Gulika, 10 Tabs
Dhanwantharam Gulika is poly-herbal Ayurvedic medicine
Dhanwantharam Gulika Indication:
- used to treat vaat roga, hiccups, difficult breathing, dizziness, and severe cough.
- This medicine acts as a tonic in pregnancy and helps to prevent pregnancy-related complications.
- Rheumatic diseases, Arthritis.
Dhanwantharam Gulika Dosage:
1-2 tablets thrice a day mixed with kwath or jeeraka water or as directed by a physician.
Ingredients of Dhanwantharam Gulika:
- Ela Elettaria (cardamomum),
- Viswa(Zingiber officinale),
- Abhaya(Terminalia chebula),
- Ajaji (Trachyspermum roxburghianum),
- Brihati (Solanum surattense),
- Jiraka (Cuminum cyminum),
- Kiratika(Andrographis paniculata),
- Jeenoshana(Piper cubeba),
- Simhika(Solanum indicum),
- Rudraksha(Elaeocarpus sphaericus),
- Suradaru (Cedrus deodara),
- Karpura (Dryobalanops aromatica),
- Grandhika (Boswellia serrata),
- Himambu(Rose Water),
- Jiraka kwatha (Cuminum cyminum)
There are no reviews yet.