Product Details and Information About Ashtang Shatavari Ghanvati, 120 Tablets
- Shatavari ghan (Asparagus racemosus) 250 mg
Uses and properties:
- It balances vitiated Vaata and Pitta Dosha. It acts as tonic, improves memory function, relieves painful sensory impulses, vitalize body and is good for vision.
- Relieves spasmodic pain, improves seminal function, nourishes fetus, improves galactogenesis, diuretic.
- Weakness related to organs like brain is reduced therefore useful in conditions like epilepsy, syncope, and nervous system disorders.
- Useful in hyperacidity, abdominal colic, mal-absorption syndrome and hemorrhoids.
- Also used in conditions like seminal fluid deficiency, habitual abortion, menorrhagia, decreased breast milk and dysuria.
- Have shown efficacy in emaciation caused in pulmonary tuberculosis.
Indications: Tonic, Dhatuvardhak, nutritional formulation.
Weight per tablet: 250 mg.
Dosage : 2 tablets thrice a day or as directed by Physician.