Product details and information about Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (AVP) Vilwadi Gulika, 100 Tabs
Vilwadi Gulika is a herbal tablet formulation ayurvedic medicine.
Vilwadi Gulika Tablet Usage:
It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of bites from scorpion, rodents, insects, spiders, gastro enteritis, dyspepsia, fever, toxic and psychological conditions.
Effect on Tridosha – balances Vata and Pitta.
Vilwadi Gulika Tablet Dosage:
1-2tab with warm water once or twice as directed by the doctor.
Vilwadi Gulika Tablet Ingredients:
10 g of each of
- Bilva – Bael (root) – Aegle marmelos
- Surasa – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum
- Karanja – Indian Beech (bark / seed) – Pongamia pinnata
- Nata – Indian valerian (root) – Valeriana wallichi
- Surahva – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Trikatu –
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Nisha – Turmeric (Rhizome) – Curcuma longa
- Daru Haridra – Tree Turmeric (stem) – Berberis aristata
- Basta Mutra – goat urine – Quantity Sufficient.
The fine powder of the above ingredient is triturated with goat urine and tablets are prepared.