Product details and information about Aimil Muscalt Forte Syrup, 200 Ml
AIMIL Muscalt Forte Syrup contains Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Eranda (Ricinus communis), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara), Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Wild.) Miers), Guggulu (Commiphora wightii), Kuchla (Strychnos nuxvomica ), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa L.), Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa Royle ex Benth), Shilajeet Sudh (Purified Black Bitumen), Pippali (Piper longum), Haridra (Curcuma longa L.), Badi Ilayachi (Amomum subulatum Roxb.), Shatawar (Asparagus racemosus), Gokhru (Tribulus terrestis L), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Amaltas (Cassia fistula L.), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz), Tagar (Valeriana wallichii) as major ingredients.
The syrup promotes the anti-oxidant joint protection and maintains joints health, mobility, and provides targeted relief.
Key benefits/uses of AIMIL Muscalt Forte Syrup:
– Herbal ingredients like Salai guggul, Vanya ashwagola, Devdaru, Amaltas, Patola etc provide relief from pain, swelling & inflammation
– Fortified with energizing, rejuvenating, and adaptogenic phytoconstituents including shilajit, ashwagandha, asparagus etc
– Provides joint nourishment and promotes anti-oxidant joint and cartilage protection
– An effective and supportive therapy for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint deterioration
– The formulation is also enriched with herbs like Guduchi, Ashwagandha & Pippali which act as an immunomodulator to enhance the immunity against ache
Directions for use/Dosage:
For adult men & women: Consume 3-4 teaspoonful 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by the physician
– Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylosis, Frozen Joint, and Allied Musculoskeletal Inflammatory Conditions